CORPORATE REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
0413 555 441
COMMERCIAL SALES AND LEASING EXPERT
Rick Bantleman has been involved in the property investment industry for over 30 years, making the transition from a successful Chartered Accountant and a Financial Controller to Property Investor and now Corporate Real Estate Professional. Developed in 2007 C88 International was created to provide an innovative solution to real estate investing in commercial real estate locally, nationally and internationally. C88's core focus is on positive gearing commercial investment property and wealth creation, C88 International has fast become the commercial agency of choice when choosing to invest in positively geared commercial property. From the dynamic website to their smart investor list, C88 International is dedicated to providing the most up to date information and properties in positively geared commercial hot-spots Australia-wide.
In addition my role at C88 International as director and licensee sees me part of the C88 executive team, playing a key role in the strategy, direction and growth of the Agency.
Rick has previously worked for Colliers International in a senior property role and is a licenced Real Estate Agent, Chartered Accountant and Certified Financial Planner with significant experience providing advice on financial and commercial property matters.
For example, my career has included:
• Development and implementation of Business and Management Plans;
• Property management services:
• including property and building management
• Establishment of various contracts
• Inspections of all buildings noting maintenance work required
• Communication with all stakeholders;
• Implemented risk management procedures;
• Represented and provided advice to owners in all leasing matters;
• Negotiated all leases;
• Instructed lawyers and obtained review of documentation;
• Processed applications;
• Maintained and secured all legal documents in a secured facility;
• Monitored all options and dates for exercising;
• Ensuring tenants comply with their insurance requirements;
• Dealt with all manner of applications including Development, liquor and signage;
• Prepared all correspondence to stakeholders;
• Developed and implemented traffic management and OHS management plans.
• Day to day invoices and collection of rents and utility charges within agreed timeframes;
• Late payments management and debt recovery;
• Prepared and sought approval for all lease revenue and expenditure budgets;
Promotion and Marketing
• Prepared promotions and marketing plan for various stakeholders such as owners of shopping centres with significant retail and commercial tenancies; and
• Regular review of all marketing plans measured against KPIs and amended accordingly.
• Created suitable monthly, quarterly and annual reports for use by all stakeholders;
• Prepared current tenancy schedules on a monthly basis outlining current rent, reviews and lease terms, options and renewals;
• Documented all key lease terms and conditions and ensured tenant compliance;
• Represented various stakeholders on committees as and when required;
• Met regularly with owners to discuss any property management issues that arose so corrective action could be taken expediently;
• Have prepared reports using a variety of software packages – including Microsoft Office;
Provision of Specialist Advice
Coordinated and appointed various specialists including; town planners, environmental scientists, business planning organisations and valuers.
Review of operational efficiency of commercial, retail and industrial properties including building optimisation and other environmental issues.
Rick is passionate about commercial property and particularly positively geared commercial property investments and offers his advice as an experienced property investor and advisor; Rick has already amassed a significant property portfolio in his own right. Rick is the CEO of C88 International; a specialist in positively geared commercial property investment.
Rick Bantleman’s other strong focus is on commercial, industrial sales and leasing and property management.
Rick also services a loyal and extensive network of clients in all commercial property sectors and is highly regarded in the industry. His experience and knowledge equip him with a clear understanding of the needs of every commercial property client plus vital industry know-how and background. Rick is committed to delivering results efficiently, competently and with the utmost professionalism, to clients with varied commercial property interests.
COURSES/ CERTIFICATES/ EDUCATION
Tafe Central – Diploma of Property Real Estate – 2007
Real Estate Sales Representative Course – 2006
University of Western Sydney Hawkesbury NSW Certified Financial Planning (CFP) Examinations Distinction – 1999
University of NSW Migration Agents Examinations High Distinction – 1998
Professional Year, Institute of Chartered Accountants – 1986-1987
Best Professional Year, Chartered Accounting Student, KPMG (Top 5% in NSW, Australia) – 1987
Curtin University, Bachelor of Business
Best Final Year Accounting Student, Price Waterhouse – 1982
Real Estate Institute of WA (REIWA)
Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA)
Registered Tax Agent